Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bitty Bags...

The response to our new adventure It's A Creative World has been so positive, we are all literally stunned, thank you to everyone who visited when we launched it yesterday. Hopefully you'll return today as I have put step by step instructions to make my felt bitty bags on. They are very easy to make and I've now made quite a few to keep in my cupboard for gift bags for special people. The first few I made are lovely and bright, very summery colours. The one I made this week and featured over there was made with wool felt as opposed to acrylic felt and is in lovely shades of pink. I bought my wool felt from The Fat Quarters, my local quilting and fabric shop run by my 'beginning to be a' friend, Kim. If you get a chance to pop over to It's A Creative World I would love to see your versions of my bitty bags so please leave a comment with a link over there.



1 comment:

jaki said...

They are all gorgeous Andrea...off to have a look just how you create them :)