Monday, September 21, 2009

Conquering Dry Skin ...

So, not exactly craft related but I wanted to share my discovery for the horrible sore and itchy elbows I get from spending too long with my elbows on my desk making cards. My elbows are fine in the summer when I am wearing short sleeves but as soon as it starts getting chilly in the evenings and I start to wear long sleeved tops - and I make all my cards during the evenings or late at night - they get really dry, itchy and sore. But I have been using a fantastic product and it is working for me so I thought I would share. This is what I've been using Evolve Plus, it's made from ultra pure lanolin and vitamin E and it has completely taken away the dry skin on my elbows (and also the eczema on my feet, but who wants to talk about feet huh?)

Anyway, I thought I would share my find with other crafty people who a) might visit my blog and b) might suffer from itchy skin conditions like eczema - and the postage is free in the UK too so that is another bonus :)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

wow and there i was thinking it was just me and the elbow thing!

Celeste said...

Thanks for this. I get bad excema on my hands all year round so I'm always on the look out for decent hand creams... especially ones which don't cost the earth