Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Shoppe Designs ...

It is our 4th Birthday celebration month over at Sweet Shoppe Designs and I have been playing with some of the latest kits to hit the shelves.
First up is the card I made to kick of the birthday card competition in the Sweet Shoppe forum
I used the gorgeous lollipop kit by Melissa Bennett for this card and of course I had to add some Raspberry Fizz ribbon from Papertrey Ink - my favourite ribbon ever!
Then, because I was in a birthday mood I decided you couldn't have a birthday celebration without a birthday cake so I made one. Totally fat free and zero calories too :)
For this I used Manda Bean's Cupid's Confectionary. The papers in this kit are gorgeous, just the perfect ingredient for a pretty cake really!

No comments: