Friday, May 21, 2010

A Different Challenge ...

I'm a regular reader of Lucy's blog and today she posted a challenge that was just perfect for me - to use digital elements on a card. It was made for me and even better was that I just downloaded this rocking digital kit from Sweet Shoppe designs. So I spent a little while this evening fiddling around with bits of paper and prettiness (sorting through my Basic Grey brads and matching them to my Papertrey ribbons) and cutting, sticking and generally enjoying myself and came up with this card - and I LOVE it!

4 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Ok, so this card ROCKS. What a wonderful colourful creation. Love it.

Virginia L. said...

FABULOUS!! Love the colors and design!

Leigh said...

Fabby, so bright and funky

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great colors! Congrats on the honorable mention for this card.