Sunday, August 29, 2010

Some Hanglar Cards ...

I've spent some time playing with my lovely Hanglar stamps recently, I love these stamps and they are so easy to colour with my Copics

(October Afternoon paper, the sentiment stamp is from 3DJean and the ribbon, bakers twine and polkadot button from The Ribbon Girl)

(digital papers from Sweet Shoppe Designs, sentiment stamp from Papertrey, ribbon, ricrac, twine
and polkadot button from the Ribbon Girl)

(Cosmo Cricket papers, October Afternoon letter stickers, Nestabilities dies
and twine and ribbon from the Ribbon Girl)

5 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

These are lovely particularly the sailor boy

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable cards!!

Saskia said...

Wow, your cards are GREAT!!

Saskia :)

Effie said...

Your colouring is fantastic!

slinkycat said...

Gorgeous cards! I think the first is my favourite. I love the ribbon and twine. Of course that image I love the sentiment stamp!

Leanne x