Sunday, October 24, 2010

Glug, Glug, Glug, Glug ...

Glug, Glug, Glug .............

I'm back again with my entry into the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.  These Half Pint Heroes stamps have been sat on my desk calling my name for the last couple of weeks and I finally got around to using them today

I coloured the images with Copics and added glitter courtesy of Ranger Stickles and the little glug glug glug bubbles are dewdrop embellishments from the Ribbon Girl.  The patterned paper is from this spacerocket digital kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs, I liked the way it coordinates perfectly with the little metal submarine


6 comments:

Lumara said...

weeeee!
so fun!

Hope and Chances said...

So cute :-)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Andrea, this is just too cute. Love how you used the dew drops for air bubbles.

Julia Aston said...

Love that metal bg you created and the fun 'bubbles'! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Clare said...

what a fun card!! the bubbles are BRILLIANT!!! thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!!

Ruth M said...

This is just such a fun and fab card, love the patterned paper, perfect for this card and the bubbles too!