Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cute Cards at Papertake Weekly Challenge

The challenge this week at Papertake Weekly is to create a cute card and this is mine :)

I used one of my favourite little Hanglar boy stamps from my huge stamped image pile, the papers are some of the new My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pads from 3D Jean and the button twine and polka dot button are from the Ribbon Girl. The sentiment was in my latest Hanglar kit but I wanted to use a different font so printed it on my computer onto Safmat

I am also entering my card into:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Free and Easy


6 comments:

Fleur said...

What a lovely card, I love the cheerful colurs & the image is so sweet.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

FANTASTIC boy's card! It's always so hard to do boy's card, but your card is awesome! Love the bright colours and the image is adorable.

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Andrea :-) I love the image and the colours are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Hazel said...

Andrea - what a great image and I love the vibrant colours you have used. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

Teresa said...

Gorgeous boys card xx

Lydia said...

lovely card xxx such a happy feeling to this one xxx