Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Happy, Happy Birthday Card ...

Oops, almost forgot to share my Papertake Weekly card! I love this card, it's been sat on the shelf above my craft desk for ages because I din't want to put it in the card box


The challenge this week is to use a sketch



I used:

Stamps (Image and sentiment)  - Lili of The Valley (cloured with Copics)
Papers - The Sweetest Thing digital kit by Zoe Pearn at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Dies - Spellbinders
Pom Pom trim and heart pins - Ribbon Girl
Other - distress inks and sewing machine

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Andrea :-) the image is adorable and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)
I can see why you don't want to put this into the box :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sally said...

Oooh I love it too. Great image and colours.
Husg Sally xx

Cath x said...

I really must get back into using my Copics. This is gorgeous!

Helen said...

what a gorgeous and cute card. Regards.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Andrea!
x