Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Little Angels ...

A few weeks ago a lovely friend gave me the link to this blog post and I was smitten :)  So last week me, my Mum and my Auntie spent a happy evening cutting, knotting, gluing and drawing faces onto wooden beads and hey presto! this is what we made ~




16 smiling, happy Angels with super sparkly wings (gold lame ribbon from the Ribbon Girl) which I took to work yesterday to sell as part of my fundraising to buy a bubble tube for my classroom at the special school where I teach (the one we want costs £900 so we need to do a lot of fundraising!!). 

All the Angels sold within 15 minutes so last night Mum and I made another 20 which I took to school today, they've been really popular and so quick and easy to make - always a bonus :)

4 comments:

Sid said...

Fab little creations and great for fundraising too !!

Tinkertaylor said...

Adorable........

Mandy said...

Your angels are beautiful Andrea!

x

LORi said...

Precious my friend!! Love them!!