Friday, February 24, 2012

Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar challenge ...

I always get excited when someone asks me to be a guest designer for their Design Team, even more so when it involves making really pretty things. Today I am one of the guest designers for Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar challenge blog and the other guest designer is someone I know very well - my Mum! and we're sponsoring the challenge too with our regular prize sponsorship from the Ribbon Girl. The challenge this week is to create a card using doilies.

The tulle, ricrac, lace and pearl swirls are all from Ribbon Girl and I added little dots of liquid pearls on her ears and shoes to represent ear rings and buttons also from Ribbon Girl.

The gorgeous papers - and they are really gorgeous! - are from 3D Jean, I added a Papertrey Ink doilie die cut and the sentiment stamp is from Whimsy I think (I'm not sure about this though)


Thank you Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar - I loved making my card for you and now I'm off to prepare for even more excitement because tomorrow morning I am teaching my first card class - so I am both excited and absolutley terrified at the same time!!

6 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, love everything about it. Good luck for tomorrow. Debs xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card. xx

Suzan L said...

Hi Andrea, Thank you so much for joining us for the Doily Challege at Just Magnolia. We really loved having you! Your card is so beautiful!! I love all the things you used from The Ribbon Girl! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan

Liz McGuire, said...

This is so pretty, love it,

Liz x

Jo said...

Gorgeous card :)

jo xx

Wandy said...

Oh my gosh Andrea! how adorable is this card! It's so lovely! I wanted to ask where u got the lil girl from? is she a stamp or a die? she is so sweet!
Your newest follower,
Wandy
http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/