Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lovely Hanglar challenge ...

The new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia is up and it's so easy - just use your favourite image!  It's been a while since I used my little Hanglar stamps (I wish they would bring some new stamps out) but of all the stamps sitting on my shelves this one is my favourite.

I used:
Hanglar stamp coloured with Distress Markers and Copics for the skin
October Afternoon paper
Spellbinders and Magnolia Doo Hickeys dies
The sentiment was just printed from my computer



6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Super sweet card, Ineke! I can see why you love this cutie! Love the colors and the fresh look! Hugs, Elizabeth

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Andrea.
luv
Debby

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a cute image and adorable card... Love the papers and embellishments. Your colouring is fab too.

Hugs Kelly

Desire Fourie said...

Andrea this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and beautiful design. Hope you are having a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Ally said...

This card is lovely. Love the colours.
Ally
xx

Mandy said...

such a sweet card Andrea, loving the colours !

xx