Monday, December 24, 2012

Presents ...

Happy Christmas Eve!
 
I tried hard this year to make quite a lot of my smaller gifts and these little gingerbread men were what I made for the children in my class to hang on their tree
 
 
Fabric from the Fat Quarters shop, ribbon, twine and felt from Ribbon Girl
 
 I have been a lousy blogger recently, just too much going on at the day job and then having this horrid cold which put me out of action for a couple of weeks. Hopefully over the next few days though I can share some of the cards I've made recently, there aren't many as I've not felt crafty whilst being poorly
 

5 comments:

Brodders said...

They are lovely Andrea. Bet you've made more than me and thats without a cold. Am seriously jacking crafting in :)

Ribbon Girl said...

oh no Jane - have a nice rest at Christmas and you'll soon feel like crafting again! Mary G x

Sid said...

Lovely gingerbread men decs. Andrea. Hope you are feeling better and have a fab Christmas and even better New Year in 2013.

Welcome! said...

Wow, I LOVE these!!! Merry Chrismas!

Gretchen said...

I love these. They are so very sweet. I am saving this idea for next year perhaps to use as tags on Christmas presents.