Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tag ...

I went away for a lovely weekend a few weeks ago with 7 other crafty friends and I made this tag as part of my secret fairy gift swap


I used scraps of paper (all my friends use up their scraps and always laugh at me because I am not a scrap collector, I always throw everything out when I'm finished a project but I am trying hard to keep some things for another day!) and lots of circle and scalloped circle punches and the butterfly was made with a few more punches ( I opened a drawer the other day that I have not been in for a long time and found all these punches that I'd forgotten about!!) 
Then I raided the Ribbon Girl shop for pompom trim, lace, braid and organza rose ribbon, seambinding, pearl trim and that beautiful diamante and pearl embellishment. The little metal label holder is from Stampin Up - I found that in the drawer with the punches too!



3 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

Funnily enough I just - accidentally! - knocked that tag off my shelf along with all kinds of other things when I was tidying this morning. It's now safely back in place!

And I'm thrilled that I now own a Andrea Gourley 'scrap' piece. Must be worth something on rareity value alone ... ;-)

Sid said...

Lovely opulent tag Andrea !

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Andrea,
Your tag is
simply stunning,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x