Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's very pink...

I was asked to make a 2nd birthday card for Holly, this is it

I used a Magnolia stamp coloured with Copics
Tilda papers
Spellbinders, Go-Kreate, Papertrey, DooHickeys and LaLaLand dies
Stickles, pink and clear gems, pleated satin ribbon and beautiful lace all from The Ribbon Girl
The cutesey little white flowers are made with a tiny EK Success punch that I bought last time I was at the LOTV shop


I will enter my card into the challenge at Tilda's Town which is to add flowers and Marvellous Magnolia challenge which is pink!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so pretty Andrea. I love the beautifully coloured image and the papers are gorgeous, as is the design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Riet Kamstra said...

Just beautiful and very pretty Andrea! Thanks for playing with us @ TIlda's Town this week!
Riet

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Andrea,
Wow
What a great girly card,
loving your colour combo,
simply delightful,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Beautyfull card really something for a girl. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia and hope to see you next time.

with love from Holland,
Dorothy

Sid said...

Pink, I like Andrea !