Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lili Of The Valley Birthday Card

Hello, I'm back with my third project as Guest Designer for Lili Of The Valley. This time I used a pre coloured image from one of their Art Pads

I love the LOTV Art Pads as they are perfect for me to use when I want to make cards - I either want to stamp and colour and then keep the images  to make a card later on or I want to play with paper, use scissors, glue and glitter to make cards. I make too much mess when I am making a card to colour in at the same time so the Art Pads mean I can simply pick my image, remove it from the pad and go!



I used:
Papers that were already out on my table left over from another project - there are benefits to not tidying up!!
Doo Hickeys tag die
Ranger Distress Ink (Walnut)
The sentiment was printed onto SafMat using Simon Script font

( I added stardust stickles direct to parts of the Art Pad image for extra girly sparkle)


4 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Sooo pretty! Love the short tag and the girly glitter :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely looooooooove this card. Thank you

Lou said...

Hi! really pretty card and love all your gorgeous detail.hugs Lou.xx

Christine L said...

Hi Andrea.... this is SOOOOOO GORGEOUS... I love it - so pink and girlie... and you know it obviously belongs in our 'Bling It Up' challenge theme over at In The Pink... don't you??? Can I persuade you to enter??
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-28-bling-it-up.html
Hugs
Christine x