Saturday, March 10, 2007

Another Saturday ...

Today I've spent a few hours window shopping on the web. Just waiting for pay day so that I can buy more of Kate's doodled digi sets, the spring set from Gina Miller Designs and bits and pieces from ScrapArtist. I also wandered onto Decorate Your Feet and bought a lovely pair of Mary Jane Crocs, hopefully they'll arrive through the post quite early next week.


Tonight I spent ages updating my ipod. When I moved onto my new computer I lost all my tunes that were stored on it and it's taken me a while to get everything back on to it. I have a pretty mixed up selection of music on it from Barry Manilow (Yes, I am a huge fan of his and have seen him live twice!!) to The Kaiser Chiefs and Take That. Today I acquired the soundtrack to Music & Lyrics, Kaiser Cheifs - Yours Truly, Angry Mob and The Fray - How To Save A Life.
Yesterday I talked to my friend Clare and we decided to go away for a few days at Easter and take her daughter to Twycross Zoo in Leicestershire and I managed to book a £15 Travelodge room at Tamworth so that will be something to look forward to. When I lived in Rugby I used to visit the zoo lots as it was only 20 minutes drive and I've been wanting to go for ages but nobody would come with me.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

oooooh really, Twycross is an hour or so from us .... hmm wonder if the kids would like another visit!