Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lovely weekend...

Last night we went across to my Brothers for a meal and I made gorgeous foccacia bread for the starter. It was delicious, as was his meal that he cooked for us. We had a great evening with good food and lots of chat and even Dixie (the cat) joined in!





Today is Mothers Day, I took my Mam for a walk at the seaside and a drive along the sea front from Whitley Bay to Tynemouth. It was absolutely freezing, sleeting and blowing a gale and there were people diving in the sea beside the lighthouse. I can't begin to imagine how cold they must have been as I was freezing cold with lots of layers and gloves and boot on!



So now we are back home staying warm and snuggly. It's only 2 weeks until I break up for the Easter holidays and I'm going to the zoo with my friend for a few days and before that I'm off to Harrogate for a craft exhibition next Saturday and I have pennies to spend!


No comments: