Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A bit of a finishing off day...

I pulled out quite a few projects that I had in my cupboard that were at the almost finished stage this morning. First off was my knitting that I started way back in April. So you can't knit - normal people would start with something simple - a scarf perhaps or a pair of wonky legwarmers? Not me! No I would go for a whole ballerina bunny! with wrap around cardigan and ballet pumps. I have decided that knitting is not for me and she's been sat in the cupboard just waiting for a skirt and her features. I would still like to buy one of Little Cotton Rabbits creations when I have some spare pennies but for now I'll have Maggie May sitting in my room with me.

After Maggie May made her debut I moved onto those owls - Hooty and Tweet. I started them ages ago and then ran out of stuffing so they too have been residing in the cupboard. Sadly though, when I finished him I was really disappointed and he looked rather alien like and quite scary so sadly he went in the bin.

The postman finally arrived this afternoon - whoever heard of your morning post coming at 4 o' clock in the afternoon? but he did bring me the September edition of Card Trends magazine and my new cuttlebug embossing folders to play with - so that's where I'll be tonight - at my desk playing with my new goodies :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is lovely!!! I'am looking for a pattern of a bunny, can you tell me where you got this pattern?

Andrea said...

Martine she ws a free pattern from my local wool shop, I have no idea where it came from originally sorry.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your answer, your local shop is not nearby me;-))) I live in the Netherlands. But I will search for a pattern elswhere;-)

Anonymous said...

Your bunny is so yummy!!! - definately should be out with pride!! I am so sad to hear about your hooty!!! what went wrong? poor sausage in the bin!!