Saturday, September 29, 2007

ATCs

I haven't been up to much as I've got a cold and my head feels like it's full of cotton wool so my brain which struggles to work at the best of times is on go-slow.
I did manage to get around to photographing the ATCs that I made for a Halloween swap with some pals. You might have guessed that those Magnolia stamps would make another appearance! Heather and I swapped a few stamped images and she sent me this very cute witchy so of course I just had to use it and you can't tell on the photographs but I used the new mock twinkling H20 paints that I got this week on the orange background.

Have you seen what some of the girls over on It's A Creative World have been up to with some Bella Stamps? They have a prize draw on the go too, shame I can't enter :lol:

Perhaps I'll get around to some more craftyness tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Andrea that is so SPOOKY !! I currently have 10 Witchy tilda's all ready for a Hallloween ATC swap on UKS !!!! Great minds eh !!