Saturday, September 08, 2007

Gosh - it's quiet in here...

First week back at school after the long summer holidays, most of my new class don't start until this week coming as they are only tiddlers, but we had a few in and they kept us on our toes. I've spent most nights sorting out the million things that need to be sorted when you get a new class, new classroom and new job all at the same time.

But today I have been playing, making cards :)












Lots of lovely Magnolia cards using digi papers from The Shabby Princess, Pink Petticoat and the Digi Shoppe and basic grey - get me I actually used some real life strokable papers for the Christmas card - scraps of ric rac, Kate Hadfield doodles, lovely lovely lovely chipboard buttons from Making Memories and bits and bobs of other things including glitter :)





I've also been busy doing work for It's A Creative World, I challenged myself to get out of my comfort zone, I thought I could share a sneakie-peek but sshhhhh, don't tell anyone.




And as I am being generous I thought I would show you a little sneakie-peek of the September GoGoGreetings kit.

The kit sold out almost as soon as it was released so good news for everyone who managed to get one before it was a sell out, for anyone who didn't get one you can subscribe for future months kits by visiting the GoGoGreetings site. I can't wait to show you what I made with this months kit and get my hands on next months!!


4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

I love your cards, they are beautiful :)

Monica Gale said...

Those cards are breathtaking you re very talented.

Unknown said...

Just love your cards they are just wonderful

Sadie said...

Adorable, these stamps are just too sweet