Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Only 6 weeks to go...

Not long until Christmas now :) I think I should start to buy some presents for other people, because on Saturday I bought my new Cricut Expression. I've had a bit of a play and I think he's fab! Our weekend away at the NEC craft show didn't go quite as planned as I managed to hurt my back whist travelling down on the Friday night so I'm not feeling too good but we still enjoyed ourselves. Dad came with us too so we had a really nice Indian meal at the restaurant we used to go to when we lived down there.
I was inspired to raid the back of my cupboard to complete the DCM challenge for this week which was to use corrugated cardboard on a card. I've had a roll of this red corrugated card in my cupboard for more than 10 years!!! So I thought I would use some of it on this card, I'm so pleased at how it came out that I'm planning on making a few more :)


(Pink Petticoat paper, red corrugated card, doodlebug ho ho ho tag stamp, Craftfairy ribbon, Making Memories word brad and little silver bells)


Kate has designed some new doodles that are in her shop now and she joined up with Jacque Larsen this time - fabarooney!! I couldn't resist using the teapot - it reminds me of Beauty and the Beast!


(Kate Hadfield doodle, Amy Wolff digital papers, CK Tailor Sloppy font, Craftfairy spotty ribbon)

I've also been playing with some of the kits from Trish Jones Designs - I loved these flower doodles

(Popsicle Meltdown papers and Discover Flowers doodles by Trish Jones, Making Memories phototurns, Papermania brads, Waterfalls font)


(Popsicle Meltdown papers and Discover Flowers doodles by Trish Jones, Cricut cut leaves, Paperchase acrylic jewels)




5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful cards you have made here :)

simplyfairies said...

Wow!!! Fabulous card can't pick a fave.....

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.God. Andrea your work is perfect. When I grow up I want to be just like you :) xx

Kathy said...

Oh wow Andrea, these are all wonderful. I always admire your style though!

Suzanne said...

WOW I love the red star Sue :o)