Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Trish Jones Designs...

I've been playing and having a fab time :) I had a nosey around Trish's shop and this kit leapt out at me so I used it for a couple of cards yesterday (had to wait until today to take photographs though)



The only things I added apart from white card and my black pen was an acrylic jewel from Paperchase and the white letter stickers by Doodlebug, all the other papers were from the kit. I cut the numbers by hand and the fake ricrac with my paper cutter, the flower was made with my EKSuccess retro flower punch. I can see this kit being used over and over again because the colour combinations are fab :) and it just happens to fit the bill for the DCM challenge too so I'm off to post my link over there too!

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful cards :)

stampingbalou said...

What a marvellous card...

Trish said...

WOW I had not seen these before Andrea - I love your cards, all of them and your work room is yummy!!!