Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Do you want to explore digital and hybrid crafting?...

I've got a fantastic book to tell you about that you just have to buy - I know, I'm always trying to get you to spend money!!

Digital & Hybrid Scrapbooking and Card Making with Photoshop Elements is written for scrapbookers and card makers who want to learn all about digi and hybrid craft. It's a reference guide written in easy to understand English which explains how to do everything you could possibly want to do and unravels the mystery of layers, actions, brushes and filters.
If you want to try digi or hybrid then I think this book is a must, mine lives on my desk and is well used and it's helped me so much to get the most out of Photoshop Elements and not to just stick at altering the size of my photographs.




No comments: