Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A little bit of love...

I was lucky to to be asked to guest for the design team at Crafty Templates. Leo sent me some of the templates from the January kit to play with whilst I was waiting for my kit. I used the hearts template to make this card. I love it so much I don't think I'll be able to give it away!


(Crafty Templates heart template, Shabby Princess digi papers, Madam Mim lace cardstock (altered to white), Atomic Cupcake inked edge action, Doodlebug embossed paper, Sandylion paper, DewDrop crystals, PSX pixie alphabet stamps, Colorbox charcoal chalk ink, Zig Millenium black pen)






3 comments:

Alter Me said...

Andrea, this is divine xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx
joy

CraftyC said...

Stunning cards, lovely colours!
Clairexx

Cath said...

gorgeous Andrea, as usual!