Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another day, another challenge ...

Well actually it was a through the night creation :lol: Does anyone else sometimes have to get out of bed as they are wide awake at 2AM and their head is full of ideas to make?

Anyway, after hopping around a few blogs this week I stumbled on the Double Dutch challenge blog - and it's such an inspirational blog too. This weeks challenge was to make a tea bag!

I used a new kit by Mary Fran over at NitWit Collections and filled it with chocolate mini eggs. I made quite a few to give away to the little people who come to visit us and this was the only one left to photograph.

Yesterday I went to a crop with some friends and did lots of chatting, gossiping and a bit of crafting - oh and I ate quite a few chocolate mini eggs, played with Debbie's Papertrey stamps and ink, shopped in Jean's shop and generally had a lovely day. Debbie showed me how to make one of her boxes (which is finished but needs something to go inside of it before it's ready to photograph) and I came home with a few cards done and my brain whizzing along with an idea for our cyber crop next week.

(Stamp - Stampin Up, Colours - ProMarkers, Papers - Shabby Princess, Cardstock - Coredinations, Punch - Woodware (I think), Ribbon - Stampin Up, Paper lace - not sure where that came from, I found it in my cupboard)

(Paper - Scrapkitchen Designs at the Sweet Shoppe, flowers - Prima, Punch - EK Success, Brad - Autumn Leaves, Ribbon - Beresfords)
(Papers and image stamp - Pink Petticoat, Colours - ProMarkers, Stamp - Melissa Francis, Cardstock - Coredinations, Punch - Woodware, Martha Stewart and Marvy, Ribbon - Beresfords)


(Papers and image stamp - Pink Petticoat, Colours - ProMarkers, Dies - Nestabilities, Ribbon - Stampin Up, Wooden flower - Hobbycraft, Brad - Making Memories)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great cards, and I really love your tea-bag-card! That bee is so sweet!
X, Ava

Erica said...

Great teabag Andrea, love the little bee! Thank you for joining us over on Double Dutch :D!

Hugs,
Erica

marije said...

i like you're cc callenge too!
nice with the eggs!

Monica Anderberg said...

I really love your color combo on this! It is faboulous. Thanks for sharing your wonderful things!

BR/Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your tea bag card - tried to do it myself following double dutch instructions but could not get it to work! would love to know what ive done wrong!