Friday, April 17, 2009

Lucky Day ...

Yesterday must have been my lucky day. As well as winning the prize on the Hero Arts blog I got an email from the lottery telling me I had won £10 on Wednesdays lottery draw :)
Hip Hip Hooray - I wonder what today will bring? :lol:
There is another challenge this week on the Hero Arts blog - combining different alphabet or greetings stamps to create a message. Luckily Debbie came up trumps as usual and my new set of HA stamps arrived yesterday morning so of course I had to have a play - I even got out the box of really old stash to rootle through and pulled out some very old papers (one of them was copyright 2004 so practically an antique!!) I also used some of Kates doodles as they went perfectly and I used a greeting stamp but masked off some of the words and replaced them with my favourite Making Memories teeny tiny alphabet stickers.

(Stamps - Hero Arts - Sending Happy Thoughts #CL305, Hero Arts - Elephants #CL280, Ink - Stazon and Memento, Digital toadstool elements - Woodland Whimsy doodle set by Kate Hadfield at The LilyPad, Alphabet Stickers - Making Memories, Papers - K&Company, KI Memories and Lasting Impressions (I really dug deep in my old stash for these!!), Cardstock - Stampin Up, Colour medium - ProMarkers, Black pen - Letraset, Goggle eyes)

Anyway, it's almost 3AM now so I am away to my bed. I will miss my late night crafting session when I go back to work next week

4 comments:

Jen Tapler said...

Hey Andrea!!! I just realized you had a blog and had to come check it out!!! AWESOME stuff girl!! Congrats on all your good luck lately....send some my way if you have any to spare!

Jenni Shawyer said...

Wow! I LOVE this card Andrea - it's beautiful!... And congrats on your good luck - long may it continue honey!!!.x.

sausan said...

Huge congrats girl! Yur stuff is more than awesome so it was clear as mud that you had to win the price! Hugs

GlitteryKatie said...

Love this!!!