Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Baby Box ...

... No, not a box of babies - how sweet would that be? - but the gift box I made for the friend whose card I showed yesterday. It is becoming a bit of a tradition at the school where I work for me to make a pretty gift box for the presents I give. It started last Christmas with our staff Secret Santa, mine wasn't so secret because everyone guessed that it was from me  hee-hee! and now it's becoming expected - which is nice but something to live up to.

Anyway, this is the box I decorated, it started out life as a yucky floral pastel box but I just changed it by adding papers and embellishments - and sparkle of course :)

 




Papers from this gorgeous digital kit
Ribbon, lace, twine, sparkly button and crystals from Ribbon Girl
Stickles glitter glue
Font from here
Tag die from Papertrey

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

What a lucky Mummy not only does she have a beautiful baby boy but 2 fantastic cards from you as well.

Sid said...

Loving the paper and the concept too !!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! xx

Mandy said...

This is beautiful Andrea...two gifts in one!

xx