Saturday, August 13, 2011

Exciting, exciting news ...

Today I was up bright and early because I was so excited.  A few weeks ago I was asked by Darcy Baldwin who designs for Sweet Shoppe Designs, to work with her to create a set of card and alphabet templates. She loves my doodles that I often put on the edges of my cards so I created two different doodled alphabets and Darcy turned my scribbly doodles in to two sets of fantastic alphabet templates. She also worked her magic and used my cards in the Sweet Shoppe gallery to create 6 card templates.  This is what I saw when I went into the Sweet Shoppe store this morning - my stuff on the front page!

And these are what Darcy created, I am so excited to see my name on them




 I managed to spend some time this week playing with the card templates and a few other Sweet Shoppe goodies

This card is a flat digital card using one of the templates, simply printed and adhered to a card blank ...

(Love Me Some Andrea Templates, Rule The School digital kit, DJB Geordie Girl font)

... and for this card I printed all the layers seperatley and reassembled, adding cardstock, machine stitching, bakers twine and an owl charm

(Love Me Some Andrea templates, Rule The School digital kit, DJB Geordie Girl font, Bakers Twine, owl charm, cardstock)

This is another flat digital card using the templates and doodled alphabet ...

(Love Me Some Andrea templates, Bake Me A Cake digital kit)

... and this is the same template but again printed seperately and layered with cardstock, dimensional foam pads and a ribbon bow

(Love Me Some Andrea templates, Bake Me A Cake digital kit, cardstock, saddlestitch ribbon)

I LOVE what Darcy did with my stuff and they can all be bought here!

5 comments:

Karen M said...

Fabulous news! No wonder you couldn't sleep! You're on the road to fame! xx

Sue Jones said...

Congratulations!! Fab news :) Looks great.

Sid said...

Great news and congratulations Andrea !!

Brodders said...

How wonderful Andrea, I am not worthy of being in your company :)

Kamilicrafts said...

Wow how wonderful Andrea, they are beautiful! Kim x