Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Such a busy weekend...

Not only have I made the lovely creatures from previous posts but I've been busy making cards too. It's just as well it is half term as my brain is overflowing with creative-ness. The first card is for the latest challenge on the CPS blog, a sketch and a prompt to use sparkle and bling. My photograph hasn't shown the sparkly diamonds up the side very well - but they are there! I used a combination of digi papers from The Shabby Princess and some of the gorgeous Basic Grey papers and their mini monograms too.

Second card is another thank you card made with those lovely Anne Langpap digi papers (from 2 peas) and my favourite tools at the moment - EK Success retro flower punch and corner punch to make a scalloped border.
The third picture is a sneek-a-peek of another card but you'll have to wait to see it next week after the launch of our fab project on Friday.





4 comments:

jaki said...

I LOVE Bella and Barty :)
I can't wait to see your project revealed on Friday...the sneak peek looks great!!

Kandis Smith said...

Way cute!! I love all of it!

Lea L. said...

Such great cards! Love how you used the Basic Grey in the CPS sketch...I used the same line on mine as well and it just seems to fit that sketch!

Thanks for participating this week at CPS! Have a great day!

Lea

Jenyfur said...

Pretty cards!