Thursday, April 09, 2009

Another sketch challenge ...

I had a shuffle around in my craft room this morning, decided to hide my computer tower under the desk and put my big printer up on the top of the workbench as I kept having to crawl under neath my desks to put different papers in and it was starting to really bug me - what is it that we need so many wires attached to our computers? I bet there is a mile of wires sitting under my desk for printers, camera, monitor, iPod, EHDs, tablet etc. It took me ages anyway. But now it's organised and I have a clean and clear desk because I had to tidy it up before I started so that is a bonus :)


This card is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge, I turned the sketch round a bit but I like it.
Papers are bloom and grow by Zoe Pearn at Sweet Shoppe Designs, coredinations cardstock, a Pink Petticoat image stamp and a Melissa Francis greeting stamp

4 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

Oh, love all the colours! great design

Lucy Abrams said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. In answer to your question, I made the flowers using scallop Nestabilities in my Cuttlebug then cutting down the scallop almost to the middle so the petals bend up. You could use scallop punches too. Hope this helps :)

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! Love the colors and papers you have used... Great work!

Have a great Easter weekend!

Hugs Zimtschnecke

Mrs Mayne said...

Fab card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!