Monday, November 02, 2009

November already???

Can you believe that it's November already? EEeeeee I am so excited as it's *almost* that magic time of the year again! The big 'C' word is topical in our house at the moment and I have been busy making a few Christmas cards, starting a few lists and I have even bought my first Christmas present!

I love this Cosmo Cricket paper, it kind of fell into my basket when I was shopping at the weekend and as soon as I got it home I used it for my CPS card for this week. I also bought some distress inks to colour my stamped images as recomended by my lovely friend Jane - I think I need more practice with the inks :)

3 comments:

Brodders said...

Nah you dont need practice- this is fab xx

Saskia said...

Great card with great colours!!

Saskia :)

Amy said...

So adorable! Your coloring is fab.