Sunday, April 04, 2010

Diamonds are a girls best friend ...

This weeks challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers is to make a diamond inspired card. This was an easy peasy one for me as love my glitter and sparkle and love adding diamonds to my cards
Sweet Shoppe papers, paperchase diamonds, papertrey scalloped die and ribbon and that butterfly that I have coated in glitter is a die from Crafts U Love, I haven't stopped using it since it arrived.
And ... I get extra brownie points as I used up all my scraps off a different project to make the card. Jean and Gail will surely die when they read that as they call me for not keeping anything :lol:

3 comments:

Lythan said...

that is such a beautiful card Andrea. Love the sparklybutterfly. thanks for being a real diamond with DCM this week :)

nat said...

Hah, if there was anyone this dare was created for it was for glittery Andrea! :o)

Well done on the scraps usage - my little scraps bowl is currently lost under the pile of scraps and needs a bit of a sort out again. :o\

Tinkertaylor said...

Gorgeous card that butterfly is stunning and you used scraps! That weekend away did you the world of good!