Wednesday, June 02, 2010

An Engagement Card ...

I needed to make an engagement card and I was thinking very classy and elegant but actually when I started I kept being drawn towards the Delovely papers by Cosmo Cricket. I bought the 6x6 paper pad from Jean last week (well I guess it's on loan as I haven't paid you yet Jean!) and there are some of the designs that are just simply gorgeous and I know I'll want to use them again and again. So yesterday I met some dear friends at The Scrapbook Shop for some chatting and shopping (yummy muffins too) and I bought a few of the larger 12x12 sheets in my favourite patterns.

Anyway, I did use the Delovely papers for the engagement card and I really love how it came out.


I used my favourite Nestabilities heart dies (so pleased that I bought those as I've used them so often) and the large scalloped die from Papertrey

1 comment:

Effie said...

Another fab card!... love those heart nesties!