Monday, January 03, 2011

Sweet Heart ...

Christmas has gone, all the decorations have been taken down and packed away for another 11 months. Tomorrow I go back to work but today I made a Valentines card :-)




I used all of my favourites on this card to cheer me up from the 'back to work' feeling - the colours red and white, scalloped circles, bakers twine, my all time favourite Lori Boyd Lollipop stamp my new sewing machine and polka dots!  That lovely red ribbon with the heart shaped edge and the extra large heart pin are both new from the Ribbon Girl

4 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

i's gorgeous Andrea! Mam

LORi said...

Oh My...Andrea, it's gorgeous!! WOW!! I do not want anyone to pinch me...you are so talented and I am so blessed!!

HUGS - LORi

Riet said...

So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Kamilicrafts said...

WOW! Stunning but then your creations always are Andrea. Just had to order some ribbons after I got this gorgeous bakers twine just before Christmas, looking forward to stroking them!!! Kim xx