Monday, May 23, 2011

Dinosaur Rawr...

I love this little dinosaur from Melissa Bennett's Rawr 2.0 digital kit and he was just calling out to be turned into a shaped card. It's ages since I made a digi shape card but I do love them and this one will make a fab boy card. I added the star from the same kit and the little bone charm just seemed to go perfectly.  I added glossy accents to all the green spots to make them super shiny and then I took him out in the garden to have his photograph taken :)

9 comments:

Brodders said...

I love your digi shaped cards x This one included xx

Andria said...

Awww he's so cute :)

Spyder said...

This is really cute, love it!
(Lyn)

Ribbon Girl said...

What a cute little dino! Mary G x

Saskia said...

Oooh....your card is GREAT!!!!!

Sid said...

Great childs card !!

Katrin said...

Какая прелесть! Чудесный динозавр!

Printed Playing Cards said...

Printed Playing Cards..Very nice post..

Jo said...

This is fantastic - my little dinosaur fan would love a card like this!

jo xx