Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Baby Box ...

... No, not a box of babies - how sweet would that be? - but the gift box I made for the friend whose card I showed yesterday. It is becoming a bit of a tradition at the school where I work for me to make a pretty gift box for the presents I give. It started last Christmas with our staff Secret Santa, mine wasn't so secret because everyone guessed that it was from me  hee-hee! and now it's becoming expected - which is nice but something to live up to.

Anyway, this is the box I decorated, it started out life as a yucky floral pastel box but I just changed it by adding papers and embellishments - and sparkle of course :)

 




Papers from this gorgeous digital kit
Ribbon, lace, twine, sparkly button and crystals from Ribbon Girl
Stickles glitter glue
Font from here
Tag die from Papertrey

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

What a lucky Mummy not only does she have a beautiful baby boy but 2 fantastic cards from you as well.

Sid said...

Loving the paper and the concept too !!

Katina said...

Gorgeous!!! xx

Look around the corner said...

so cute

Mandy said...

This is beautiful Andrea...two gifts in one!

xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx