Monday, June 25, 2012

Good Luck ...

I made this card for one of my colleagues who is leaving our school to take up a place on a teacher training course and I am entering it into the current Simply Magnolia challenge which is 'Garden Blooms' - I chose a Tilda magnolia stamp with flower, floral patterned papers and rose organza ribbon so I think I have the floral theme covered :)  They also have a design team call at the moment, so wish me luck!

I used:
Magnolia stamp coloured with Distress Markers and Copics
Cosmo Cricket papers
Rose organza ribbon, concertina ribbon, pins and pearl swirl from Ribbon Girl
Sentiment from Papertrey Ink


7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous, love the design and colour combo.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Sid said...

Love those ribbon roses !! Great card !

Kelly Lloyd said...

a stuuning card. superb colouring too. Good luck for the DT but i dont think you will be needing it.. lol.

Hugs Kelly

Kelly Lloyd said...

a stuuning card. superb colouring too. Good luck for the DT but i dont think you will be needing it.. lol.

Hugs Kelly

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous! LOOOOVE that rose ribbon!!!!!
hugs, Sharon

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

kamilicrafts said...

Andrea this is beautiful. I have just ordered some gorgeous ribbons from you and got this one too! Kim x