Friday, August 31, 2012

A Christmas Card ...

Well it had to happen soon I guess, Christmas! Last year I made hardly any Christmas cards for myself, ended up buying them to send out then feeling like a fraud because they weren't made by me so this year I thought I would start a little earlier and make the most of being off work for a little while.  I've made my card for the Lili's Little Fairies challenge which this week is 'anything but a square'
 
 
To make life easier I used one of the LOTV Mini Masterpieces - these are the best idea for when you haven't got a lot of time or like me you are making your card at midnight and the light is too bad to colour in! Anyway, I bought up a stack of them last week when we called in to the LOTV shop.
 
I used: LOTV Mini Masterpiece and LOTV Christmas papers
Spellbinders and Doo Hickeys dies
Velvet lace ribbon, crysanthemum flowers, liquid pearls and stickles glitter glue from Ribbon Girl
Red mulberry rose and white paint
 
 

1 comment:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx