Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Birthday Card ...

I have a birthday card to share today

I have used my favourite papers at the moment - gorgeous digital Nitwit Collections paper, totally delicious I could wallpaper my house with this!!
The lace, organza flower trim, liquid pearls, pins and ribbon are all from the Ribbon Girl
I used my new favourite die - the LaLaLand heart banner die and some Doo Hickeys and a Martha Stewart punch and I painted all the edges of my layers and distressed the edges.

I would like to enter this card into the Magnolia Down Under Challenge blog

4 comments:

Alberto said...

Hello lovely!!!

wow! this card is adorable! i love the image so much and your colouring is stunning!
the papers aresuper cute too!!! but you know i love just everything!

hugs, alby

Ribbon Girl said...

gorgeous card Andrea, Mam x

Sid said...

Fab card Andrea !!

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Andrea. The image is gorgeous and love the design and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x