Sunday, January 19, 2014

Make A Wish ...

I had a delivery of Artpads from Lili Of The Valley this week so I've been playing with those this weekend and also with some of the new goodies that arrived at The Ribbon Girl too :)

I used:
Image - Party & Cake Artpad from LOTV
Ribbon Girl goodies - Pearl trim, bronze flower frame, white paint dabber, picot lace, Danielle lace, organza rose trim, ivory roses, crystal heart, stardust stickles, faux silk ribbon
Papers - Petal Fresh 8x8 pad from LOTV
Alphabet stickers - Papermania


I'm entering my card into the Anything Goes challenge over at LOTV (can't win the prize obviously but it's still nice to join in with the game) and if you would like to win some of the bronze frames like the one I used head over to the Ribbon Girl Challenge blog as they have a giveaway going on.

Andrea x

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Andrea this is so cute. Love her little wings dragging.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Andrea, nice colours Mam x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous card, such lovely papers. Love how you've embellished the little frame - stunning!
Rebecca.