Sunday, May 15, 2016

For a Special Friend ...

I made a pretty card for a special friend who had her birthday this week.


Everything I used is from The Ribbon Girl


 I made the greeting banner on my computer


 I cut a window from the lid of my card box, add a sheet of acetate and then covered the box to coordinate with the card. It looked great and I'll be doing this again!


 We used my card for a Facebook campaign for the Ribbon Girl


I am entering my card into these challenges:
In The Pink - Happy Anything
Fussy and Fancy - Birthdays
Deep Ocean - Flowers Everywhere
Crafty Cardmakers - Pearls & Gems

8 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Beautifully layered card. Very nice design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Andrea, this is a a absolutely beautiful! Love the papers and gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Many thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is so pretty
Really beautiful
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Hi Andrea, Your card and card box look absolutely gorgeous. I love the papers you have used and the pretty details you have added. You have put everything together so perfectly - what a wonderful keepsake for your friend. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
Sue...xxx

Unknown said...

Wow! This is stunning creation! Gorgeous card and box! So sweet and elegant!
Thank you very much for sharing this beauty with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
Sasha

Marlou McAlees said...

oh wow!! stunning :) ♥

Kamilicrafts said...

This is beautiful Andrea :) Kim