Friday, February 09, 2018

I'm back ... and I have news

I had a lovely message last week from Nikky at Polkadoodles inviting me to join her Design Team. Well of course I thought about it for all of 10 seconds before replying with a big fat "yes!" and really that is why I have resurrected my blog which has been quite neglected for the last couple of years. I've been using Facebook and Instagram to share the cards that I make and I will be continuing to use my other social media accounts. You can find me on Facebook and Instagram

So, onto sharing my first challenge card for Polkadoodles


For this 'Spring Flowers' card I chose to use this gorgeous little Winnie image (precoloured) and papers from the 'Fruit Punch' download kit at Polkadoodles.
I teamed the pretty papers and image with satin ribbon, organza rose trim, paper flower, Stickles glitter and flower shaped decorative pins all from the Ribbon Girl

It would be lovely if you could join us over at the challenge blog




No comments: