Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Freebie template...

I finished my template that I mentioned in my previous post and I used it to make this hybrid card for It's A Creative World. I'm really pleased with how it turned out and you can download it by clicking here. (some people don't seem to be able to download it so perhaps try here: http://www.4shared.com/file/36751057/32ef09e7/February_Template_1_Andrea.html
(Paper and elements - Corina Nielsen at Prima Hybrid, Atomic Cupcake inked edge action, Beresfords ribbon))
I used the same kit to make this little hybrid project and I was really pleased that it made it onto the recent PrimaHybrid newsletter.
Other things to catch up on are Kates new doodles over at the Lily Pad, gorgeous stuff!!

(credits here)


(Credits here)
Have you checked out NitWit Collections recently? NitWit and Kay Miller Designs have joined forces and have a joint gallery now, it seemed to make sense seeing as they have a joint design team. This is my latest card made with NitWit's gorgeous kit Above and Beyond

3 comments:

craftsbyjodi said...

beautiful projects... Love all the valentine things :) expecially the jar with chocolates ... am on a chocolate free diet right now as I'm addicted!!

Anonymous said...

Always love your projects!! Thanks so much for the template.

Anonymous said...

I want the mini!!! If that is your car it is sooo kewl and my dream car which is kinda impractical with all the kids i have - wanna swap?

xoxox