Sunday, February 03, 2008

Templates...


I must have had my head in the sand! I've never even looked at a scrapbooking template never mind used one. But I've had so much fun playing with the templates that the other Flower Girls designed for our blog party. I've resized them so that I can use them to make cards, credits are in my gallery over at Prima Hybrid. I was so impressed by them that I've started to make my own template, I needed help from Di for my Flowergirl template so this is a learning curve!! I'll report back on my progress later.

(Be Yourself)


If you are looking for the Flowergirls template, it's down there in the previous post.

4 comments:

Cath said...

Stunning

Anonymous said...

very nice, love the colors!

Mikkel Paige said...

Awesome cards! And lucky receivers!

Anonymous said...

Wowsers Andrea :D Love those!