Sunday, February 17, 2008

Love cats?

If you love then cats then you really ought to buy Victoria Hutto's Here Kitty Kitty digital kit at Daisie Company. I made the two cutest cards with this kit and I know just the person to send them to.

I've also been playing with Kate's latest collaboration kit, Funky Junky Spring Fling, it's fantastic and each Funky Junky kit that is released just seems to get better and better. I made a card that has an acetate overlay, it reminded me how useful acetate is as I haven't used it in ages. I had to dig down to the bottom of my drawer to find it but was really pleased with the card so it was worth dismantling my workshop to find it!!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I love the cards you created, they are just beautiful. Where do you get them printed? I want to create a hybrid card for my daughters birthday invitation.

Allison Rankin said...

These are terrific...I especially like those cat cards!

Anonymous said...

Love those kitty cards!

Cindy Gilchrist said...

You're awesome Andrea!!!!!

Kim said...

Fabulous cards as always Andrea.

Heather said...

I love the smile card especially- so fresh!

Rika said...

Fabulous cards!

Julie said...

Those cat cards are fun

Shelley said...

Your cards are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are fantastic. How do you cut out all the pieces? Do you do them by hand or use some type of machine? Feel free to email me at mof7@yahoo.com. Thanks for sharing your information.