Friday, June 20, 2008

And somehow it's Friday again ...

I have no idea where this week went to. It was Monday and now all of a sudden it's Friday again, so where did the inbetweens go to? They obviously got swallowed up with the remodelling of our kitchen and a visit to the park - oh and lunch at the Pizza Hut whilst the kitchen was being pulled out :)
I made this oversized tag/wall hanging thing this week for a friend using some lovely digital papers from The Funky Playground and some of the goodies that came from A Million Little Things last week. I love getting parcels of goodies from America, I don't mind that they take a few weeks to get here as I always forget that I've placed an order until the postman knocks on the door and I get a lovely surprise!

2 comments:

Mimi Hornberger said...

You are just amazing. I just wanted to let you know that you are the reason I want to lear to do hybrid cards and scrapbook pages. I love your work and you have inspired me!! TFS! XO, Mimi

Cardmaking Galore said...

stunning