Saturday, June 07, 2008

A few bits and bobs...

First off - I have a new blinkie over there -----> I was very excited to be invited to create for Shabby Pickle Designs (and even more excited when I discovered who the new designers were) and have spent some time this week playing

These other cards don't seem to have made an appearance on my blog so in an attempt to get caught up I'm putting them all up today!!

(credits)

(credits)

(credits)

(Butterfly - Caribbean Sunrise, Kate Hadfield, Flowered paper - Caribbean Sunrise, Rachel Young, Blue paper - Caribbean Sunrise, Gina Miller, Chipboard swirl - Creative Cafe, Alphabet stickers - Making Memories, Glitter, Zig Millenium black pen)

(credits)

(credits)

(credits)

5 comments:

Jo said...

Your cards are brilliant! You have been super busy - they all look amazing :)

jo xx

Sue Jones said...

They are wonderful Andrea! I most Fav is the top one :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I really love all of the cards in this post! Thanks so much for the great ideas. Ever sense You told me about where to get these great down loadable things I've been stocking up and with your ideas I've been able to make some really great stuff!
thanks again!!
Desaree'

Anonymous said...

What fun ... so many fabulous cards ... love them all.

Glittertastic said...

Love the black anniversary card!