Friday, June 06, 2008

It's Friday!!

I've had that song from the Little Mermaid stuck in my head all this week, under the sea. I think it's because I've been playing with the new June collaboration stuff from the LilyPad which is all about seaside, summer, beach, sea. The colours are just plain gorgeous.
I made a set of fishie cards with Jacques paper pieces that I am loving at the moment :) and I've got a half finished card using some more of the collaboration stuff sitting here. I would have finished it yesterday but I clicked the wrong thing on my big computer and tried to open 1346 files instead of copy them. The poor thing almost exploded and then refused to print anything else after that so I'll try to get it fixed and my card finished today!











Kate had also got some lovely bright poppy doodles released today so I made a card with those too


No comments: