Sunday, September 25, 2011

Catching up and a new challenge ...

Hello, hello did you think I'd fallen into a big hole and was gone forever?  Just super busy at work which is leaving little time for crafting and blogging. But, it's Sunday and I have cards to share and news of a new challenge at The Ribbon Girl blog.

 The Ribbon Girl is having a Christmas Challenge on the 25th of every month during the run up to Christmas with a fab Christmas ribbon and embellishment prize


For my card I used the new Crafters Companion Humphrey's Corner Crafting CD. I love Humphrey and was thrilled to see the new Christmas designs, the latest CD and stamps dropped through our letterbox this week so watch out for lots of Christmas Humphrey-ness going on around here :)


See the diamante snowflake stick pin? *swoon* these are beautiful and new in the Ribbon Girl shop this week so I had to add one of those in as well







It's not all Christmas around here though, some people have had birthdays so I needed a suitable card for an owl loving friend and Nitwits came up trumps again with their Summers End collection. I made a shaped card with the owl element and resized the leaves to make them small enough to make him a little garland of Autumn leaves to hold



2 comments:

Larisa said...

Great creative work! Love the owl a lot))

Ellen said...

I'm visiting you because of the blog hop at Papertake weekly. Your card is shown there, but not on your own blog? Or am I missing something?
I will return later...

groetjes, Ellen