Saturday, September 03, 2011

Yeehaw Cowgirl! ...

This week the challenge at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar is to create an 'anything goes' card with the option of adding circles. I spent a loveoy afternoon crafting in our conservatory in the rain with my Mum and made this card (it might just be my favourite of all my summer creations). I did try to get a few circles on it but they just weren't working and I have no idea where the image came from, I found it in my drawer of stamped images ready to colour.




Digital papers - Proud 2B American by Melissa Bennett at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Ribbon, twine and charm - Ribbon Girl
Cardstock - Papertrey
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat printed on Safmat
Sewing Machine and corner chomper

I'm entering this card into the Just Magnolia/Hanglar Stanglar challenge

No comments: